- Can you go fast enough to get enough mass to become a black hole?
- Does time go faster at the top of a building compared to the bottom?
- How can we travel to the past?
- How does a black hole give off light?
- How is a magnetic field just an electric field with relativity applied?
- Light has no mass so it also has no energy according to Einstein, but how can sunlight warm the earth without energy?
- What would happen if you drove your car close to the speed of light and turned on the headlights?
- Why is time frozen from light's perspective?