- As light from a star spreads out and weakens, do gaps form between the photons?
- Does the negative mass of antimatter mean that it's gravitationally repelled from stars?
- How do stars move when viewed from a speeding space ship?
- How large would a bucket of water have to be to put out the sun?
- What keeps the North Star stuck at exactly North?
- Why are all the stars fixed in space?
- Why are stars not blurred even though the earth is moving?
- Why do the spikes that shoot out of stars form perfect crosses?
- Will the night sky eventually end up completely black because the universe is expanding?