How to Ace ICSE Class 10 Mathematics Exam?
Examinations are mandatory for all kinds of students as it lays out a benchmark among other academic profiles of peers. In India, there are several boards of education and the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is renowned for its standard and quality in education. The CISCE conducts annual board examinations for students of classes X and XII. These examinations are known as ICSE and ISC respectively. Passing these board examinations with a minimum first class provides students with an opportunity to pursue higher education/studies of their choice.
We all know that Mathematics is generally a high scoring subject for students belonging to various disciplines of study. Having a strong foundation over the fundamentals and key concepts plays a vital role in scoring higher marks in Maths examinations. In ICSE for Class 10, Mathematics has a vast and challenging syllabus. Hence, students will require a trusted resource for reference to build conceptual strength and develop strong problem solving skills. For this purpose, students can rely on the Frank Solutions for Class 10 Maths.
The most intricate topics such as calculation of Goods and Service Tax (GST), Shares and Dividends, Linear Inequations, Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Height and Distances, Probability and more are covered in ICSE Class 10 syllabus. All of these topics are of high mark weightage and students need to focus more on them in order to ace the ICSE Maths examination.
Here Are Some Salient Features Of Frank Solutions:
- All the solutions are up-to-date and according to the latest ICSE syllabus.
- Created by individual subject matter experts having vast experience in the academic field.
- Explained in step-by-step manner for the ease of understanding.
- Relevant diagrams with suitable lablings are provided for clarity.
- Tips and tricks are highlighted to provide alternative approaches to solve problems.
- These solutions can be assessed online at any time and offline as downloadable PDFs.
- The solutions are arranged in chapter-wise for easy and quick reference.
Students unable to clear their doubts during the school hours can now refer to Frank Solutions and get their doubts clarified instantly. Further, it also serves as an invaluable aid for students while doing their homeworks or even preparing for examinations. With regular usage, students can confidently ace the examination. Undoubtedly, these solutions are one of the most convenient ways to comprehend all the key concepts and pass the ICSE Maths examination with flying colours.
Lastly, there are several ways/strategies to optimise preparations to achieve the desired score in an examination.
Below Are Some Useful Tips To Consider:
- Know the complete syllabus for the examination.
- Gather all the study materials required for the preparations. It’s always advisable to stick with one or two reference books to avoid confusions.
- Prepare a study timetable that is realistic and achievable.
- Allocate more time for the difficult topics/chapters.
- Always designate time for revision as it’s powerful in retaining and refreshing already learnt concepts.
- Solve previous years and sample question papers to get familiarised with the exam patterns.
- During the process, never forget to allot time for relaxation as it helps boost memory.
As always, eating healthy, staying hydrated and adequately sleeping are key essentials during exam preparations